1. They’re not reading lists on Facebook about being successful.
2. They’re not giving enough credence to take advice from lists on Facebook.
3. They’re being smart enough to realize the irony of reading a listing of the habits of successful people from somebody who has a job writing for BuzzFeed.
4. They realize that success comes from hard work and not following a list of vaguely described ‘aspirations.’
5. They are too busy flying around in private jets, ruling their own island nations or managing an Arby’s to read stupid lists on Facebook. They have robots to do that for them.