Top 10 rejected action movie catch phrases!
By Eric Filipkowski,
- I know you say he’s a good egg, but if he crosses me again, I’m gonna make him into an omelet!
- If I he doesn’t stop stalking my daughter on Facebook, I’m gonna have him ‘check in’ at Forest Lawn and he’ll never check out! And I’ll make sure to ‘like’ it!
- [In a McDonald’s] I’ll have quarter pounder with vengeance and no salt on my justice! And a Large Diet Dr. Pepper.
- Bad guy: Please don’t kill me! *BANG* Me: You forgot to say ‘please.’ Oh wait, you did. My bad.
- I’m gonna Jeff Gillooly this bitch!
- When we’re done with him, he’s gonna have to switch political parties, because he’s gonna need Obamacare to buy him a new wheelchair.
- I’m gonna ‘unfollow’ him with extreme prejudice and then retweet this picture of his busted ass face.
- Your ass is grass and I’m a guy who is going to stab the grass 147 times in a row.
- Do you like apples? Well that’s good to know because I’m gonna choke you to death.
- I’m a glass half full kind of guy, that is if the glass is full of acid and I threw half of it at your face and saved the other half for your mother after I made her watch.
2 Responses to “Top 10 rejected action movie catch phrases!”
When we’re done with him, he’s gonna have to switch political parties, because he’s gonna need Obamacare to buy him a new wheelchair. Haha.
I guess that one was too “politically charged.”